[Cosmic-Explorations] LPI Cosmic Explorations Speaker Series

Shaner, Andrew Shaner at lpi.usra.edu
Thu Jun 20 14:43:23 CDT 2013

Good afternoon. The recording of the presentation Black Holes Inside and
Out by Dr. Andrew Hamilton is now available at
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/education/lectures/archive/. The schedule for
the 2013-2014 Cosmic Exploration Speaker Series, The Universe is Out to
Get Us and What We Can (or Can't) Do About It, has been finalized and is
attached to this email. You can also view the 2013-2014 schedule and
learn more about the series' presenters at
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/education/lectures/.

If you did not have the opportunity to take our survey following Dr.
Hamilton's presentation on June 13, please take a few minutes to
complete the six-item survey at
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CESS_Public_survey. The surveys are
completely anonymous and will close June 30. We sincerely appreciate
your feedback.

We hope to see you for the 2013-2014 series!